Birkenhead or Liverpool
Working within the Business Intelligence Team, the successful candidate will be developing and maintaining new and existing reports for use across the business. Skilled in data analysis and great attention to detail will ensure quality business intelligence to help drive our business forward via intelligent, data driven decision-making. Support the company’s future growth by having significant experience of Data warehouse design and principles to fulfil the reporting needs of the business and maintain a single source for reporting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform reconciliations of data between systems and investigate discrepancies
- Produce daily MI reports
- Manage the production and provision of datasets/extracts that will support analysis
- Ensure all activity is delivered in accordance with processes, procedures, and the control framework in place
- Continuously seek ways to improve the quality and insight of the MI, and to improve the efficiency of its preparation
- Takes ownership and responsibility for own workload and delivers to deadlines
Experience and Knowledge:
You will be someone who is self-motivated and focussed. You value others and their contribution and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues. You will be flexible and adaptable to change. In addition, you will have many of the following skills
- Advanced T-SQL skill
- Experienced in using SSIS / SSRS, SSAS experience would be beneficial
- Proven experience in data warehouse design and data modelling.
- Experienced in developing Power BI dashboards and DAX.
- Experience of data analysis and MI production
- Experience in stream-lining and automating reports as well as reviewing, analysing and summarizing information
- Support the entire business by developing accurate and meaningful MI
Here at Carpenters group diversity and inclusion matters, it is integral to our culture and we welcome applications from everyone. We celebrate difference and believe in equal opportunities for all.
- Minimum 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working model (in relevant role)
- 2 x Volunteering days to support charitable initiatives
- Matched Giving – up to £250 matched for personal charity fundraising for a registered charity
- Medicash cash plan – claim back dental / physio / optical appointments
- My Medicash App – including access to rapid digital physiotherapy and skin cancer screening assessments plus fitness videos and wellbeing tools
- Discounts and cash back on travel and shopping through Medicash extras
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x salary)
- Pension scheme
- Funded driving theory test (in relevant role)
- Active network of Wellbeing Champions – providing mental health support
- Training and development opportunities
- Funded social events to connect with your colleagues
- Dress for your day policy