Tithebarn Street Liverpool
*Can be full time or part time*
Undertake call and file audits in line with the Internal Audit Policy in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the continual contribution to the firm’s quality of FRU services offered.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that any remedial actions are recommended and delivered in a balanced and constructive manner in line with the Internal Audit Policy
- Achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and contribute positively to the team performance.
- Assist, where necessary, to an effective “Audit the Auditor” programme to ensure audits are conducted randomly and consistently throughout FRU and that feedback is given in a balanced and constructive manner to the auditor.
- Assist, where necessary, to an effective “Follow Up” audit programme to ensure team managers and any other relevant staff undertake corrective action and implement any recommendations highlighted within an audit report.
- Provide feedback reports on activities or risks identified to the FRU Academy and Audit Manager on a weekly/monthly basis, or as required.
- Keep up to date with new developments, schemes and script changes within FRU and company practices and procedures.
- Undertake call and file audits across all areas and departments of FRU in line with the Audit Policy.
- Provide any required feedback, guidance, coaching and/or recommendations in a 1-2-1 and/or group environment in a balanced and constructive manner.
- Report on audit findings and any follow up actions.
- Support the business in providing quality and meaningful audit data in line with the Audit Policy.
- Liaise with the FRU Academy and Audit Manager following the identification of any risk, training or performance needs.
- Actively promote and represent the Audit Department throughout the whole business and to external bodies.
Experience & Knowledge
- Relevant experience of FRU claims notification processes and procedures, including all FRU scripts and outbound call capture
- Ability to interpret information, identify risk and provide feedback in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibly to meet business and department deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and an ability to work alone or as part of a team
- A recognised professional qualification or a willingness to undertake progress towards a recognised and relevant qualification.
- An understanding of insurance claims handling processes, including, but not limited to: indemnity, liability and quantum.
- An awareness and understanding of ICOBS 8 and Treating Customers Fairly.
- Experience of coaching, training and mentoring others.
- Strong IT/case management skills.