Tithebarn Street Liverpool
37 hours - The role will be flexible hours but could involve evenings and weekend work to cover training and coaching support
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000
- Devise and deliver training in line with the Training Policy in an efficient and effective manner to ensure the continual contribution to the firm’s quality of all services offered.
- Achieve agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and contribute positively to the team performance.
- Provide feedback reports on activities or risks identified to the FRU Academy Manager on a weekly/monthly basis, or as required.
- Monitor training evaluation feedback to ensure a continual contribution to the firm’s quality of all services offered
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, prepare, facilitate and/or review all areas of the training to meet the needs of the business, including amending all training documentation as and when required, in accordance with procedural updates, systems changes and legislative and regulatory guidelines.
- Keep up to date with developments with company systems, practices and procedures.
- Support the business in providing quality and meaningful training data in line with the Training Policy.
- Liaise with the FRU Academy Manager following the identification of any risk, training or performance needs.
- Actively promote and represent the Quality Assurance Department throughout the whole business and externally.
Experience & Knowledge
- A high awareness of company systems, processes, procedures and FRU schemes across all areas of the business.
- A high awareness of customer service.
- Ability to prepare and deliver training in a confident, creative and professional manner.
- Ability to interpret information, identify risk and provide feedback in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibly to meet business and department deadlines.