Tithebarn Street Liverpool
Hours of Work:37 hours
Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, adhering to the agile development approach employed by the development team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To undertake Visualfiles development; working on development projects, solutions and fixes on own and as part of a team.
- Work closely with our in-house Business Analysis team to deliver projects, solutions and fixes in a timely manner and to required standard.
- Produce clear, concise documentation evidencing changes made to workflows in a way that is easy for both team members and other members of the IT department to follow.
- To code review the teams work, provide feedback and guidance when required.
- To proactively suggest improvements that could be made to the software and / or working practices.
- Provide initial and ongoing support to end users and our in-house Training Teams post implementation.
- Work closely with other members of the IT development and support teams to offer integrated solutions.
- Share responsibility within the Visualfiles Development team to resolve service desk tickets with a clear focus on customer satisfaction.
- To act on own initiative but also be aware of when to escalate matters to Visualfiles Development Team Manager.
- Provide regular updates to Visualfiles Development Team Manager regarding status of developments currently working on and partake and contribute in the daily stand-up.
- Adopt a flexible and proactive approach as may need to work on ad-hoc projects as and when required.
Experience & Knowledge:
- 2+ years experience developing all aspects of the Visualfiles system, or another case management system such as Proclaim.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good analytical and organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- A flexible individual with good planning skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be professional and credible with technical and non-technical people.
Here at Carpenters group diversity and inclusion matters, it is integral to our culture and we welcome applications from everyone. We celebrate difference and believe in equal opportunities for all.
- Minimum 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working model (in relevant role)
- Holiday buy and sell
- 2 x Volunteering days to support charitable initiatives
- Matched Giving – up to £250 matched for personal charity fundraising for a registered charity
- Medicash cash plan – claim back dental / physio / optical appointments
- My Medicash App – including access to rapid digital physiotherapy and skin cancer screening assessments plus fitness videos and wellbeing tools
- Discounts and cash back on travel and shopping through Medicash extras
- Life Assurance Scheme (4 x salary)
- Pension scheme
- Funded driving theory test (in relevant role)
- Active network of Wellbeing Champions – providing mental health support
- Training and development opportunities
- Funded social events to connect with your colleagues
- Dress for your day policy